Sunday, December 26, 2010

To speak, or not to speak

There is so much to be said, then there is so much not to be said. What is to be said is less than what is not to be said. Though there is no fear in saying the unsaid, its just the way I want it to be.

You see, if u say something, people listen,

they think, analyze, comment.

Some like, some don’t. But your words have a depth, that makes them think, think again…

But when u say lots of thing, people listen,

they think, analyze, comment.

Some like, some don’t. But your words may not be taken for its value. The depth goes away…

Nobody thinks again…

But then I am afraid as well… maybe…. To speak myself out… show my feelings… confess them… I stop halfway, unsure… should I go further? Or should I stop? Is it safe? I don’t want any special thing… or maybe I want… I just go with the flow… whatever happens, happens… let it happen… it will happen…

Am I weird? am I wrong? Is it bad to not let out? To be a little safe? Secure? In my own thoughts… my own world… a world within a world… where only I exist, and those I let inside… but never outside…

I guess I need to change… or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment